Welcome to English Spot language consultation services.
Here you can book an individual appointment with your instructor. Each 30 minute time-slot can be used for:
- getting extra help on an assignment
- catching up on a missed class
- getting study tips and advice
- taking an oral placement test
- Individual consultations may be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. Appointments must be booked at least 24 hours prior to the time of the consultation. Appointments booked on a shorter notice will not be guaranteed.
- You can book multiple time-slots if you think the consultation will take longer than the standard 30 minutes.
- It is your responsibility to arrive in the meeting room on time. Make sure you have a properly functioning headset and a webcam as well as all the materials (any DOC, PDF, PPT files) you would like to work on.
- No refunds of any kind will be issued.
Visit our instructors’ offices to book your appointment today.
Susanna has taught language for over 16 years overseas and in Canada. Before teaching at Thompson Rivers University, she worked as an ELSA (LINC) Program Coordinator and instructor.
Jack earned his MA in Applied Language Studies at Carleton University in Ottawa. After having enjoyed a decade-long teaching career in Japan, Jack returned to Canada and has taught English for academic purposes at Thompson Rivers University. As a result, he brings with him close to 20 years of ESL teaching, teacher training, and curriculum development experience.